Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Bag and what I carry with me...

Someone on Facebook asked what we carry in our hand bags and my list was long... but my bag is not huge. So I thought I'd show you.

The bag is a Lowepro Passport Sling... genius!


This is what is usually inside:



Wallet, keys, mobile phone, Ipod, adress book, notebook or two, sun glasses and reserve glasses in case the ones I'm wearing break, and a foulard.

            A knitting project bag with printed instructions...


       Medicine... thyroid, aspirin... 


Indispensable notions such as stitch markers, scissors, measuring tape, Chibi-needles, a few USB memories and such...


A sort of pencil case: lip gloss (unused) eye-glasses repair kit, pens etc.

An ancient little case with all sorts of useless things that have followed me for 30 years... a sort of memory pouch =) Each object has it's story... and the stones have been levigated by the years spent in my bag.


And ofcourse my Nikon lens AND the Nikon that I used to take these photos... 


The bag is a sort of Mary Poppins bag... it doesn't look big but it's almost bottomless. 

3 comments:

Tuula W said...

Wau, "Tea MacGyver", pärjäät vaikka autiolla saarella vähän aikaa :)

Neulisti said...

Katse kiinnittyy heti siihen, että onpa ihanan syvänvihreä huivi tuloillaan. :)

Unknown said...

Pieni suuri ihme-laukku! Mun katse osui heti sadan drakman kolikkoon :) nostalgiaa!