Saturday, October 3, 2009

This and that!



This was in the window of Max&co, and although I'm not a poncho person, this appealed to me..., so I took a photo of it flat...




And since it's been rainy for two days now... I'll show you Oliver's favourite place to watch the rain... he controls the street from there!

                                  And these are stuffed eggplant, ready to go in the oven...



And last but not least, Ilu's Pukkilu yarn has finally decided what it wants to become! It tried being a sock, it tried being a fingerless glove, and now it finally is almost ready, as the Eyelet cap from Vogue Knitting Fall 2009...

2 comments:

misa said...

I still haven't got any poncho at home, but this one is great !

Noora said...

That poncho is beautiful... I think inspired by this photo I will add buttons to the one I made too. Check it out: http://boscaiola.blogspot.com/2009/11/poncho.html