Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm so lucky!

Yesterday was an excellent mail day... I received a package from my mother, and then a lovely package from a lovely person who offered to order me a kit from The Plucky Knitter for the absolutely incredible Color Affection shawl by Veera Välimäki
(the colourway is Hippie Hippie Chic)

  
      As you can see it's not all that Heliraj sent me!!!


Today I received some consolation yarn (no hugs for me because          I'm going through a therapy for hyperthyroidism and must stay apart from the kids) from Handu dyed by Ilu... 


 
accompanied by the usual super cute buttons!



And then I got to see the cave-man, who is in hospital recovering from an operation... (He's all recovered if you ask me, and has lost weight... too much skin under his chin.) =) Glad he's okay again!



No comments: