Monday, March 15, 2010

My Little Artist

Lately my youngest, Minerva, has been drawing a lot and I love the way she really concentrates. This started off as a study of different animal's colouring, and then evolved into a lion and a dragonfly and a gorilla. Then she drew The Mad Hatter, and she has not seen the movie...
Next she drew Michael Jackson doing his moonwalk,



and then yesterday she drew and coloured and glued and used scotchtape and came up with this:

It actually has water inside , in front of the fish, but there is no way I could photograph that! =)
What fun and she's only nine... I think we'll see a lot of things still...



4 comments:

Nina said...

Ooh, hienoja taideteoksia!

tikru said...

:) Ihania.

Karoliina said...

Ihania :D

Artesanity said...

Hienoja! Näkee että tytöllä on inspiroiva elinympäristö :)