Sunday, February 27, 2011

Alternative to Sunday lunch: Hospital!

My kid's have had almost sixty stitches, four casts, scratched corneas, even an ablation of an extra beat in my son's heart... the last time in hospital, until today, was last weeks Monday when the caveman accompanied my son to have his cast removed...

We're pretty used to going to the Emergency Rooms, we know which hospital to choose depending on what has happened...


But today I was taken    
by surprise when my daughter came running in from outside saying that Dad had fallen!




It's been raning three days and there are stairs that are really slippery and they attacked the cave-man!!!


His glasses cut the corner of his eye, but that didn't worry me... 5 stitsches are nothing in this family, but the bump that grew on the side of his head had me worried until they checked him in hospital...
And to think that this morning I thought to myself: Thank heavens this month is over!... I spoke too soon!