Monday, February 21, 2011

KNITTING!

There has been knitting, but mostly the brainless kind...




This is all I knit during the vacation, and I didn't even finish it because the braid was a bit too much... so I finished it in those first days back in Italy.



The pattern is Molly (on Ravelry)
and the yarn is Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend.


































This is a fun neckwarmer/turtleneck thingy... very warm... Ihmepötkylä on Ravelry, yarn is Colinette Jitterbug in colourway Velvet.
This blanket is actually still in progress... have to finish the I cord around two sides still... Ten Stitch Blanket in Noro Silk Garden...  This one is for the Cave-man...



 Then I made this cowl, more or less like the Gap-tastic Cowl on Ravelry, from Noro Silk Garden and I absolutely LOVE it... it's warm and soft and comfortable...





And now that my brain is slowly coming back and I can concentrate again, I managed to finish my mother's Semele shawl in Rowan Felted Tweed which I has started in January... I love this yarn and this shawl  pattern by Åsa                                                                                 

1 comment:

Nina said...

Voi että kun on ihania neuloomuksia! ♥