Saturday, November 7, 2009

Humidity





This is what it looks like today... and it's 15°C and raining...
It's very hard to explain humidity, bad humidity, to someone who has never experienced it, but the air is heavy and us asthmatics can't catch our breath, and you feel hot if you move, but as soon as you stay still the humidity goes through whatever sweater you are wearing and you feel chilled, even when it's not cold at all! It's no fun...
So today is the perfect day for mugs of tea, candles burning, knitting and maybe... some Christmas carols!!! (After all... little more than a month left) =) And I think I'll bake something too...

2 comments:

Artesanity said...

Oh woah! Nice palce you've got! Can I move in with you??

A month 'til christmas! I really have to pick up the speed to get something self made to every one!

Hope the humidity goes away soon.

MaryjoO said...

you are right: cold and ... damp I imagine! I really like your shawl on your masthead here, btw ... and your tweets! :)